As a senior software implementation project manager you will be managing our customer accounts from inception of our E-Discovery and Information Governance products to completion. You will act as a liaison between the company and the client to ensure that all targets and requirements are met and projects are successfully completed. In addition, you will be implementing and training end-users and be expected to manage multiple, complex projects for Exterro’s Fortune 500 and law firm clients along with creating and updating implementation materials.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work with customers and their resources to successfully implement end-to-end discovery workflow management solutions.
- Provide customers with guidance and support in the areas of document Retention and Preservation, and insight into the most effective utilization of Exterro Fusion technology.
- Provide updated and ongoing communication with customers and internally through: updating and delivering implementation project plans, writing customer reports to communicate customer meeting goals and outcomes, and maintenance of data associated with customer status.
- Assist sales and business development staff in pre-sales activities such as defining solutions, crafting proposals and presenting solutions to customers.
- Providing web-based and on-site training for law firm and corporate customers.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with E-Discovery
- 3+ Experience managing enterprise software implementation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of litigation support departments
- Deep knowledge of the benefit and role technology plays in a legal environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, responsiveness, and attention to detail.
- Proven presentation skills and experience presenting remotely using WebEx or a similar web presentation tool.
- Familiarity with project planning software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Willingness to work on a flexible work schedule to support customers in different time zones in the US.
- High level of professionalism.
- Willingness and ability to travel 10-20% of the time.
Please send us your resume and salary indication. Part of your employment will be a 12 month non-competition clause. This position can be based out of our Beaverton office or done remotely. East-coast would be preferred.