The Exterro UX (User Experience) team is seeking a uniquely innovative and highly motivated UX Engineer to create a bold foundation for the future of E-Discovery. The UX team at Exterro is bringing consumer style interactions to E-Discovery process. If you share our passion for simplicity and the belief that business applications should be strikingly better, this may be the place for you. We are looking for experienced, versatile front end engineers who can work in a fast paced, design-focused environment. Become part of a UX team that thrives on sharing feedback and supporting each other.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Distill complex problems into simple and elegant user experiences for a range of target users.
- Creatively apply the best user interface design principles catering to usability in enterprise web applications.
- Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate your design concepts to a broad range of colleagues, customers and end users.
- Create and rapidly iterate on ideas in order to develop them, via storyboards, user flows, mock-ups, and prototypes, or other methods as needed.
- Discover, evaluate, and document design patterns and standards.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of UX experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proficiency with design & developer tools
- Experience with Ajax
- Knowledge of web services is a plus
- Knowledge of REST is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, often competing, priorities and tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience working with cross functional teams and interacting with technical, professional and executive levels
Exterro requires a background check and drug-screening for employment, in addition this role requires a non-compete agreement for (12) twelve months as part of the hiring process.